Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moving, both physically and metaphorically.

The universe is moving around me. I can feel the breeze as it swirls around me ... With all of this movement I feel motivated to find my own way. It is easy to have lofty dreams of bright futures. That's how most of us get anywhere at all. My dreams are lofty for sure, but they are elevating me to places I hadn't expected ... and when all of this excitement comes careening out of me, I get frustrated that more of it isn't coming faster.

I threw a dinner party for some friends that I adore. They are two of our very best and they just bought a new home. It is lovely with a kitchen I could be buried in. So I helped them throw a dinner party. The dessert was provided by another dear friend, Charm Camacho. She is a genius in all things sweet and satisfying. Here are some shots Hubby and I captured during the height of the festivities.

If I could do this for the rest of my life, I could die feeling accomplished and satisfied.








No comments:

Post a Comment